May 13, 2008

Sexy Boys Make the Best Music


The Arctic Monkeys, are pure over-hyped shite.
The Last Shadow Puppets - a side-project between the Monkeys' Alex Turner and The Rascals' Miles Kane, are, on the other hand, quite magnificent.
Their album, The Age of the Understatement, is sexy.
Just goes to prove my theory, it's the sexy boys who make the best music. Take the sexy boy out of a shitty band and you get sexy music. Actually, I made up that theory just then because Alex Turner is sexy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I get confused on your blog because it doesn't say who has written each post and for a minute I was all like, 'why is james writing about 'sexy boys''? Arctic Monkeys are pretty good I think though.

Stephanie said...

yeah i was going to ask you how you get the names on them...

James said...

I noticed the same thing... I'd fix it, but I don't believe I have permission :P

Stephanie said...

tell me hooooooooooow!